ENSR’s boarding school provides a safe, nurturing, and supportive environment for students. Situated in the city of Lausanne on the shores of Lake Geneva surrounded by the Swiss Alps, ENSR provides students with a spectacular setting and nurtures their personal growth while enriching their educational experience. In addition to their studies and year-round sporting activities, students are given the opportunity to engage in various winter and summer recreational activities during their leisure time—trying out skiing, snowboarding, and water sports, as well as various cultural activities.
ENSR students benefit from learning within a family environment, with the guidance of dedicated staff and teachers who act as important mentors both inside and outside the classroom.
Age range of students
Students at ENSR are between 11 years old (grade 5) to 19 years old (grade 12).
Annual fees for boarding students
Boarding fees per year goes from CHF 53’000 to CHF 75’000
The price depends on multiple factors such as:
- number of boarding days per week: 5 or 7 days
- schooling grade: 8 grades between Middle or Senior school
- for Senior school: diploma selection between Swiss Maturity or International Baccalaureate
Why Choose ENSR as a Boarding School for Your Child?
- Over one hundred years of experience providing excellence in education
- World renowned diplomas: International Baccalaureate and Swiss Maturity Diploma
- A dedicated and highly experienced team of teachers
- Beautiful 2.5-hectare green campus
- A multicultural and plurilingual learning environment—preparing students to become global citizens
- Excellent sporting facilities—multisports court, tennis, volleyball, and basketball courts, as well as a newly renovated sports hall, gymnastics hall and fully equipped fitness room.
- Ideal location in the heart of Europe, only 60km away from Geneva (closest airport)
ENSR is committed to providing a rewarding and memorable boarding experience to students from around the world, prioritising each child’s well-being and education while promoting their personal growth.