Since 1906, ENSR has been offering children a unique learning experience in a family environment. Students receive a high-quality education from a dedicated team of teachers, gaining an international perspective and invaluable skills.
ENSR makes full use of its spectacular setting and facilities to nurture the personal and academic growth of each student, allowing them to explore new interests and develop new competencies.
Primary School Programme:
Our primary school focuses on developing key skills – reading, writing, and mathematics in an environment that encourages curiosity and academic discovery. Key features include:
- Programme in French with English from 2,5 years of age and onwards
- Personalised guidance and bi-monthly assessments
- German language acquisition starting in Primary
- Extracurricular day activities—compulsory at lunch, and optional after school
- Childcare service available before and after school hours
- Access to computers and multimedia tools
Middle School Programme:
The ENSR’s Middle School Programme offers children transitioning to their teenage years a tailored education, with dedicated teaching staff providing attentive guidance to each student. Key features include:
- Bilingual French with English Programme as well as English Programme available
- Common Core syllabus of 13 subjects
- Introduction to Latin in Grade 7
- Optional Italian and Spanish courses. German continued.
- Vast selection of extracurricular activities
High School Programme:
Our High School Programme prepares our students for either the Swiss Maturity Diploma, or the International Baccalaureate Diploma. Both diplomas are recognised and accepted by universities all over the world. Key features include:
- Personalised learning and a high level of individual support
- Regular Reports (6 per year), and exams after each term
- A University Guidance service assisting ENSR alumni to gain acceptance to renowned institutions such as Harvard, MIT, University of Oxford, ETH Zurich, University of Zurich, École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne, University of Lauanne, and many more.
Students of all programme levels can benefit from Cambridge English and DELF exam preparation. ENSR is committed to creating a valuable learning environment for students, prioritising each child’s personal well-being while encouraging their academic success.