Ecole Nouvelle is proud to have received the Fourchette Verte label for its restaurant
The Fourchette Verte junior label distinguishes restaurants that are committed to respecting two criteria:
1. A healthy, balanced menu featuring
- Plenty of vegetables and raw vegetables
- A portion of meat, fish, eggs, legumes or cheese
- Flour in limited quantities
- Good quality fats, used sparingly
- No more than one indulgent meal per week (fried foods, cold meats, pastries, etc.)
- A dessert, most often fruit or dairy
2. Commitment to the environment, with good hygiene and recycling practices
A list of the 70 restaurants in the canton of Vaud can be found in the brochure available at Ecole Nouvelle or on the website.
For more information: www.fourchetteverte.ch or the Restaurant Team.
Menu of the week : 26/09/2022 – 30/09/2022